Mirage-aka-AnarchyMirage-aka-Anarchy

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

Excellent

I thought this was bloody fabulous, and just because something is strange and new to you doesn't mean you should shun it at all. Also, just because Hitler is mentioned also doesn't mean Catoblepas is a supporter of Nazis he is merely stressing that the coca-cola advert is basically similar to the Nazi regime, which is probably true. So all of you sink eating masters of doom should go eat a big piece of porcelain cake and join that club with all the old people who enjoy talking about why they should be putting more things about pastry on TV.

Valentine '29 Valentine '29

Wow, a very nicely done flash.

That was great, i've heard of the Valetine '29 massacre but never realised its pure brutality before. Luis and Osuka were my favourite artists in this colloab because of Luis sheer slick flash and Osuka's because it reminded of of the anime Hellsing strangely. Meebs on the other hand, well, was pretty poor. If the attempt to add a certain comedic value to it was tried, it failed. It shouldn't be in a flash such as this and the flash itself wasn't as up to stratch to other artists. Sorry. On the whole though a great flash definatley one to watch.

the Burly Brawl the Burly Brawl

Im not sure if it was supposed to be funny or not?

Good for one of your first flashes but were the fight scenes meant to be that comical i mean he barely moved his arms when he punched people n all. Also the subtitles were too small kinda hard to read. part from that it was good!

Madness: Chaos2 Madness: Chaos2

why why why did you even bother

Pointless paradoy and not even a good one i can see why your previous entry was blammed why try if you just make crap like that. It aggrivated me so much i could barely bring myself to watch such a thing now my neck hurts i hope your happy!

Mario World Zidane Way Mario World Zidane Way

Very Funny!

A Great Sprite Parody Of The World Cup Final
Well Done!

Goku Vs Mech Goku Goku Vs Mech Goku

Guess i win

Really the title should have been Goku on Helium Vs Steven Hawking the voices where way off and yes the combat was nice but very slow.Still i enjoyed it......

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Made me laugh for the first time today

Very funny pretty cool that the crab smashed his knife and cut his eye off.Very good sound got his voice right and para-medic.

Even when the movie is over you can watch it again but as para-medic voice different im not giving anythingt away but is very very funny.

OMIGOD ITS LOOKING RIGHT AT ME!

FFF:Power - Chapter12 FFF:Power - Chapter12

So much tension up to this moment then poof....

This series was brilliant yet so much was leading up to this but for what i feel very betrayed about the fact that all the episodes before this were for nothing.

Are there more,Is this the end or did the author just give up?
I guess we shall never know.......

~No Name ~No Name

I liked it

I think its a good idea to introduce some charcters before you put them in a series so the viewers can get an idea of what the charcters are like also soon you should be thinking about giving the charcters voices

FF Battle FF Battle

OMFG PURE BRILLIANCE!

Matt you have done it again but this time with much much much better style and graphics not as funny as black mage series but then again it was just a one of flash.This flash represents all those tough battles in final fantasy that were not justly rewarded sniff.....
one thing though where was black mage????
In your next flash i hope he shall be making an appearance

matt-likes-swords responds: